YD&HS LOOKBOOK

By Funkey Flash Back on 4:01 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

YD&HS LOOKBOOK SNEAK PEAK 09. from YD&HS on Vimeo.



YD&HS (Young Dumb and High Strung) is a line developed by xtianMaiko straight out of Virginia Beach, the hometown. When he told me the name I knew it was catchy but then I saw the designs he had I was like these are going to sell and go a long ways. I don't say much about many peoples clothing lines but I like what this kid is doing. I would wear it myself and that says a lot.

Some of his designs will release soon, so make sure you follow him and stay in touch so you can cop some gear.

Congrats to Xtian, I am very proud of you, keep up the great work and you will go many places

Follow YD&HS on Twitter: xtianMaiko

YD&HS Blog: YD&HS Blog

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment