Cibu's C*Beauty Hair Styling Series

By Funkey Flash Back on 8:56 AM

Filed Under: , , , ,

Cibu is definitely ranked as a great hair product line in my book. My lifetime friend, Jenn, is the Brand Manager for this company based out of Northern VA. She has a hair styling series called, C*Beauties, that shows various women styling their hair using Cibu products. It is quite interesting and you can learn a lot from watching these videos.

Check out the one below, I really like this.



Jenn recently sent me the Cibu Spring Roll and I am definitely going to try it out this weekend, excited about that.

To learn more about Cibu and their wonderful products, please visit their website: www.cibuinternational.com

Visit their Youtube Channel daily: Cibu Youtube

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment