New Video "NO FUTURE" BY CA$HINO

By Funkey Flash Back on 3:55 PM

Filed Under: , , , , , , , ,



Ca$hino been holding down FFB from the beginning always showing mad love to us. He sent over this video to me which I'm really feeling called, "NO FUTURE". Ca$hino really stepped it up on this video it is really great and high quality. Got mad love for the Ca$hino and this video and song is on point.

If you will notice him repping our main FFB logo t-shirt and also a custom NDT t-shirt we did for him as well. Thanks for holding us down Ca$hino and the whole NDT (Nigerian Dream Team)

Check his Myspace: Ca$hino Myspace

Check his Twitter: Ca$hino Twitter

2 comments for this post

cashino

Bless~

Cashinoooooooooooo

Posted on 7:54 PM  

Yeah, I like Cashino's shirts. I might need you to custom design one for my company. I will be in touch.

Bless,
Nadira

Posted on 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment