FFB Featured Store: My Hot Spot in Military Circle Mall

By Funkey Flash Back on 8:19 PM

Filed Under:

I wanted to do a special feature on one of the stores that carries Funkey Flash Back here in VA. It was a perfect day as I had to stop by and drop off some more goods to my boy Alex over at My Hot Spot at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA.

My Hot Spot carries lines such as Blac Label, Shmack, Azzure, Kanji, Rocawear, Red Monkey, Evisu, FFB and much more. So if you are in the area and need some official gear and the best pricing in the entire mall you definitely need to go and check this spot out. You will get great service. Just as the name suggest it is the "hot spot".

The store has a real nice cozy feel and hip hop all the way. It is neat and set up very well as you can see.

Located right outside of Macy's you cannot miss it!


Entrance





Ladies goods, you can see some FFB being repped


Blac Label


More Blac Label


FFB and Shmack


Some Red Monkey and Evisu Exclusives



Alex keep holding it down out there, you are doing a great job and thank you for holding down Funkey Flash Back

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment