I Baracked the VOTE

By Funkey Flash Back on 3:15 PM

Filed Under: , , , , , ,

Yesterday morning I woke up about 6am to go out and vote for the Presidential Election. I took my mother with me as well and we went out there and did our duty. Surprisingly we were about the 10th ones in line and honestly the line was not like I thought it would be. Walking up to the colonial style buildings here in Virginia Beach, you would wonder if we have truly left the days of slavery. By the time we left there was about 30 people in line, nothing drastic. I am happy people are taking this seriously and know that the USA definitely needs a big change. Whoever takes office (Obama) will have a lot to deal with and we will not see what he has done in the first 4 years sorry to say. He has so much to clean up, I mean this country has been mutilated. Although it will put us in a better position.

Make sure you go out and vote! It will put our country back on track the way it is supposed to be

Go Barack Obama!!!

Proof that I voted is below. The lady would only give me 1

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment