Nike Sues Walmart over Patent Infringement

By Funkey Flash Back on 12:53 PM

Filed Under: , , , , , , ,

So 2 big giants will go at it I suppose? Nike is suing Walmart over patent infringements over the Nike Shox style shoe that Walmart is selling.

Read the article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/16/AR2008101601459.html

Well, I can totally understand going at people that deliberately do this to you. I have something to say about this though...what about A Bathing Ape with the Nike AF1 style (Bapestas) they have used for their shoes? Maybe Nigo had an agreement with Nike or something. Even past A Bathing Ape, all the other clown shoes you see on the market today that are just imitating the Nike AF1, they have made this shoe a disgrace. I used to love the AF1 all white lows and the mids (well I still love the mids).

What does everyone else out here think about this?

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment