Kardinal Offishall x Funkey Flash Back

By Funkey Flash Back on 9:53 AM

Filed Under: , , , , , , ,

A few weeks back a guy I know texted me and told me I think I saw your "Sucka MC" shirt in the Kardinal Offishall video featuring Akon. I was like are you sure, it may be a shirt that looks similar, he said I know your clothing line and please check youtube in the morning, you will see.

So the next morning I go to youtube and look at the video "Dangerous", I did not see anything, then something said watch it again. I did with a fine tooth comb and sure enough, there was the FFB Sucka MC t-shirt. There is a guy in the background wearing the shirt. Obviously someone purchased the shirt from us last year and saw it fit to rock it in the video. I don't know whose decision it was, but we here at FFB would like to truly thank you. This was a blessing for us, that we did not even know about.

Below is an a closer look at the Sucka MC shirt:



Now here is the same shirt in the video. Around 8 seconds you will see the guy behind the girl rocking the shirt



You can get the latest Sucka MC shirt from our Online Store

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment